Get ready to put your pedal power to the ultimate test by exploring Rostrevor Mountain Bike Trails! with the only the only official trail service provider at Rostrevor MTB trails..!
We are the perfect location to try this fantastic action packed sport. With trails for all levels and abilities from kids and beginners to the elite cross country and downhill riders. We have it all.
Add this to our world famous hospitality and Food, for the perfect getaway. We can’t guarantee that we will keep you clean, but we will guarantee to put a big smile on your face. We can guide you or provide you with all the info you need to self-guide and live the adventure.
- Minimum age for our mountain biking experiences is 14 years old. Bikes can be hired at East Coast Mountain Biking Trail Head site in Kilbroney Park, Rostrevor. You are also welcome to bring your own providing it’s safe for off-roading.
- Mountain bike tours normally take place at weekends and are available throughout the year.
- Wear comfortable clothes you don’t mind getting a bit muddy, dusty and wet. Dress for the weather and if it’s particularly hot sunglasses and sun screen.
- As long as it is safe to do so your event will go ahead as planned.
- Mountain biking experiences can be half or full day experiences.
- You may be mixed with other participants on the day.
34 Lower Knockbarragh Road
(Mon - Fri) 0044 (0) 28 417 38516
Mountain Bike Centre (WEnds) 00 44 (0) 7876681197
+44(0)28 417 39923 / 417 38516
Directions from Rostrevor: Direction to East Coast Adventure Quick Links: http://eastcoastadventure.com/contact-details/ Driving Take M1 to Newry CIty Centre (A2) Mourne Coastal Route - Warrenpoint LOCATION 1 - Warrenpoint (Water Sports) 0044 (0) 28 41753535 (Mon - Fri Office Hours) Continue with flow of traffic and pick up signs for Warrenpoint or Heysham Ferry. At the end of the main street you will find our Water Sports Centre LOCATION 2 - Rostrevor Mountain Bike Centre (Weekends) 0044 (0) 7876681197 Once in Kilkeel/Warrenpoint or Hilltown follow signs to Rostrevor. Follow signs to Kilbroney Forest Park on reaching Rostrevor. (LOCATION 5) Accommodation (Bunk House & Glamping Village) 00 44 (0) 28 417 53535 (Instructor Office on site at the Bunk House) Once in the village of Rostrevor take the Green Park Road to Lower Knockbarragh Road and we are 4 miles along this country road from Rostrevor Village. The Green Park Road is next to a large house with stained brown dark window pains with railing around the garden. Opposite Maud's Ice Cream LOCATION 3 - Mourne Park 0044 (0) 77 393 44607 (Park Warden) Located on the A2 Coastal Route between Rostrevor Village & Cranfield. Follow signs to Kilkeel Golf Club. LOCATION 4 - Chestnutt Holiday Park 0044 (0) 28 417 62653 Located off the A2 Coastal Route between Rostrevor and Kilkeel - follow signs for Cranfield.